Visiting Our Websites
You can browse our Websites without providing any personal or individually identifiable information. You also may be able to set your browser to reject cookies. If you do that, the Websites may be less functional for you.
There are times when you may choose to give us personally identifiable information about you. For example, you may wish to register to post entries or articles on the Websites, receive e-mails from us, receive invitations, apply for a job/career, provide feedback, ask a question, attend events or preview content. We need certain information from you to register you, authenticate you, and process your entries, where necessary.
Kinds of Information We Collect
We collect information that you voluntarily give us, as well as Site Visitorship Data, on the Websites.
Personally Identifiable Information
In order to utilize certain features of the Websites, you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information such as your e-mail address, name, mailing address, telephone number, social security number, or persistent identifier (such as a customer number held in a cookie) which is associated with personally identifiable information, as well as other information, which you may provide voluntarily. We collect such personally identifiable information that you give us so that we may (either now or in the future):
· provide information about AIM Sports Group and the Sites;
· tell you about products and services, and provide information to any third party marketing partners;
· notify you about new content and upcoming events, and other features available on the Sites;
· respond to your requests for information;
· process survey results and contest entries;
· authenticate registered customers; and
· post your comments and content.
By providing any personally identifiable information to the Websites, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to the collection and processing of such information in the United States of America. We will provide you reasonable access to information that you provided through the Websites and the reasonable ability to review and correct it. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as requiring a password and user ID, before granting access to your data, where applicable.
Site Visitorship Data
Site Visitorship Data is information about the way a website is used that is not associated with an individual’s identity. We use aggregate anonymous data regarding online behavior to better understand how people use our Websites. To that end, we may use aggregated, anonymous online traffic behavior along with information from third parties to track usage trends and thereby improve our Websites. We may also use this aggregated, anonymous information to develop reports that we may share with third party marketing partners and customers. The kind of information we may collect includes:
· your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
· the pages visited on our sites;
· the links clicked on our sites;
· any products or services you review;
· the features used;
· how long a visitor stays; and
· the domain name of the sites from which visitors connect to our sites and the sites to which visitors connect through our service.
Most Site Visitorship Data is collected using data collection tools such as web beacons, cookies, embedded web links, and other commonly used information-gathering tools. We use Site Visitorship Data to develop, manage, and improve the Websites. Sometimes we may aggregate Site Visitorship Data with personally identifiable information from registered members. We may use that information to:
· manage the Websites;
· help resolve problems;
· analyze use of the Websites; and
· notify you about products or services that we, our third party marketing partners, and customers may offer from time-to-time.
Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, AIM Sports Group decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize businesses. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personally identifiable information to prospective or actual purchasers, or the receipt of it from sellers. It is our practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions.
We may recommend or require the use of encryption technologies for certain types of communications conducted through the Websites. While we may provide those technologies and use other reasonable precautions to protect confidential information and provide suitable security, we do not guarantee that information transmitted through the Internet is secure, that such transmissions will be free from delay, interruption, interception or error, or that the Website’s servers or storage databases will be secure.
Disclosure of Information
AIM Sports Group will not release any personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent except as follows:
(1) Anyone providing us their personally identifiable information grants AIM Sports Group and its affiliates, the right to use their information internally without restrictions for the purposes of, but not limited to, research, marketing, and content and lead development.
(3) We may disclose information collected on the Sites, including personally identifiable information, to third parties as required or permitted by law. For example, we may disclose information:· to regulators;
· to law enforcement authorities who subpoena it;
· to vendors who provide us with service; or
· to companies that may acquire part or all of an affiliated company.
AIM Sports Group is not responsible for the protection of the information you provide to other websites. You should be aware that when you voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information on other websites, such information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited communications.
· Select the e-mail “opt out” or “unsubscribe” link, or follow the opt-out instructions included in each subscription communication.
· Where applicable, return to the Web page(s) where you originally registered your preferences and follow the opt-out instructions.
· E-mail us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]. Be sure to provide your name, email and postal address, and specific relevant information about the particular service you no longer wish to receive.
Please be aware that when you opt out of receiving communications, it may affect the services you have chosen to receive from us where accepting the communications is a condition of receiving the services.
Hyperlinks and Referrals
We do not knowingly collect or distribute personally identifiable information from minor children. If you are the parent or guardian of a minor child and believe that they have disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us by e-mail so that we may delete the minor’s information. You can learn more about children’s privacy and the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) at the Federal Trade Commission’s website here.
Notice to California Residents. A California resident has the right to receive: (a) information identifying any third party company(ies) to whom AIM Sports Group may have disclosed, within the previous calendar year, personal information pertaining to you and your family for that company’s direct marketing purposes; and (b) a description of the categories of personal information disclosed. To obtain such information, please email your request to email@example.com.
Security and Enforcement
It is important for us to know what visitors have to say about our Websites. To contact us with your questions or comments please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us in writing at: AIM Sports Group, 1718 Apollo Court, Seal Beach, California 90740; Attn: General Information.
Last Updated: April 17, 2017